Back to job search
MAYDAY recruitment seeks a Senior Customer Liaison Officer to join a busy NSW State Government Department, on an initial 3-month contract.
- Work from home but main office located in Burwood
- 3-months & highly likely to extend with excellent progression opportunities for the right candidte
- $600/day +Super
- Hours of work: 8 max hrs a day, 40hrs per week
- Must have in-depth technical expertise in SAP Ariba for the role.
- Process customer requests relating to Ariba contract creation, variation, and panels resulting in the creation and variation of purchase orders.
- Work with internal customer stakeholders to determine best contract workspace set up needs and delivery requirements.
- Administer contract-related administrative functions.
- Ariba Database- maintain, manage and administer organizations' Ariba contract database operating system whilst adhering to policies and procedures to ensure optimal database and system integrity, security, and compliance.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- SAP Ariba experience is essential
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding customer service, and an excellent telephone manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and independently.