Financial Analyst - Path to FP&A or Commercial Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Analyst - Path to FP&A or Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||c$95,000 - $1005,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 15:45|
A step up for a technically trained Accountant with some exposure to commercial accounting and analytics. You'll be given a much broader remit; the full sales and operational data to make sense of and help drive business performance.
You'll work under the leadership of an encouraging CFO and an energetic FP&A Manager to learn the ropes of the business and step-by-step build your influence across the regions.
There are some areas that need your attention and expertise:
- Budget and consolidation model development in Excel.
- Analysis of over 600 current projects and Contracts to provide periodic updates and cash positions.
- Support the Business Planning process with the FP&A Manager.
- Business Partner with Business Managers to prepare regional and local data reports.
- Helping Regional and Departmental Management to identify problems and solutions concerning financial and operational issues.
What we need from you:
- Someone from a Big 4 or second tier Audit background with an eye for detail and confidence in presentation.
- Energetic persona, crystal clear communication skills.
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills.
- Ambition - keen to develop into a Management role.
What's in it for you?
- A business where you will learn and have a development path to an FP&A or Commercial Manager role.
- International exposure in the finance and business teams with opportunities to make global career moves.
- CBD location in modern offices.
If you're considering your next move and this sounds like you, please get in touch with Lizzie on 02 8377 5600.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's