Senior Learning and Development Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Learning and Development Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Emily Doody|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 21:00|
This role requires Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (PR)
What’s in it for you?
- 6 month contract
- ASAP start
- up to $700 per day + super rate, depending on experience
- Learn new systems and State Government Process's
- 40 hours per week
- Working from their beautiful new office, which is based in Parramatta
- Developing online resources, elearning, virtual and face to face learning solutions.
- Delivery of virtual or face to learning and development activities for testing, train the trainer or delivery purposes will be part of the role
- Strategic thinking to the consultation and design phases as well as linking L&D to the P&C group plan
- The role will require a high level of collaboration within the organisation – this role has an enterprise delivery requirement
- Role modelling of excellence in partnering and consultation as well as design and delivery, and mentoring and coaching others in improving their skill, knowledge and effectiveness the range of learning and development
- The role will contribute to building practice excellence through
- You will need demonstrate high-level expertise in consulting, collaboration, design and delivery practice
- Must be able to pass a police check
- Is able to start immediately
- An experienced Senior Learning and Development professional with a minimum of 5 years Experience
- Loves working in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency (PR) required
- Experience in designing authentic assessments and engaging online learning
- Knowledge of pedagogical and andragogical learning principles and other notable learning design philosophies, strategies and theories, and the ability to apply those concepts
- SAP implementation/project experience in preferred
- Knowledge and experience with common Learning Management Systems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience designing and developing online and/or blended learning in corporate sectors and operational environments.
- Good organisational skills, the capacity to undertake and complete several tasks concurrently, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines/time management skills
- Specific experience in designing assessments, engaging online learning and impact evaluation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's