Business Development Manager - Re-Roofing
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Re-Roofing|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 17:45|
Established in 1986 my client is a highly successful roofing contractor, specialists in designing, fabricating and installing roofing for large scale Commercial and Industrial properties.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to start and manage a new division within Re-Roofing, Asbestos Removal and Roofing repair/maintenance.
The ideal person will have roofing industry knowledge and ideally be well connected with Builders, Strata Management and Government departments.
This is a BDM role with some Project Management involvement.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent pay package - $130k inclusive of Superannuation, company car and phone
- Bonus incentives if targets met
- Great career progression - vision to run the whole Re-Roofing division
- Job stability
- Liaise with existing and new clients to on-board new business
- Tender for Commercial and Industrial projects worth $1 million and above
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing and new clients
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Re-Roofing OR Asbestos Removal
- A proven track record of winning new projects from Tier 1 and 2 builders
- Must be well connected and have a large network within the industry and Government departments
- Strong understanding of Roofing within the commercial industry
- Must be an excellent communicator - verbal and written
- Problem solver
- Self motivated - ability to work alone and as a team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's