|Job Title:||Staffing Coordinator|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 19:00|
- Long term Part Time Temporary Position located in Crow's Nest
- Feel rewarded in your role, flexibility offered around Christmas
- Varied coordination role where no two days are the same
MAYDAY Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a community organisation with a wonderful family feel. An exciting opportunity has become available for a remarkable Staffing Coordinator/Administrator to join a centre located in the heart of Crow's Nest.
This is a Part Time long-term temporary opportunity for a mature minded and committed professional, who doesn't mind also getting involved with other departments, and day to day tasks that support the local community. Working within a supportive environment, you will become an integral part of the team.
What's in it for you?
- Work in a fun, friendly environment
- Part Time position working 3 days a week, Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday - 21 hours per week (8:00am to 3:30pm)
- Temporary position which could possibly go permanent
- Relaxed but busy environment
- Become an integral part of the community
- $39.33/hour+ Super
- Immediate Start
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Organise up to 30 volunteer Coordinators and Community Support Workers
- Co-ordinating workloads and delegating tasks
- Administration and Reporting
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers & clients
- Managing the staffing database
- On-boarding new staff
- Provide a client focused service, tailored to meeting individual needs.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Display confidence and strong interpersonal awareness when interacting with others
- Possess basic Microsoft office and outlook skills
- Communicate clearly and in an articulate manner
- Demonstrate ability to see potential improvement in existing processes, being able to constructively suggest new ideas
- Be proactive at providing administrative support to the rest of the team
- Demonstrate strong reliability and adhere to deadlines
- Deliver outputs that meet, if not exceed, standards and celebrate work well done!
- MUST have your own car and valid NSW drivers license - this is essential
If this sounds like you please apply immediately, we would love to speak with you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's