State Manager- Landscape Maintenance - Melbourne
|Job Title:||State Manager- Landscape Maintenance - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$100-$120k plus bonus, vehicle, phone and ipad.|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 10:16|
Your new company
An international landscaping company that spreads across Australia. They provide landscaping services in hardscapes, softscapes and maintenance in both the commercial and residential space.
Your new role
You will be overseeing the operations of the upcoming and fast growing Victoria branch. You will be responsible for driving the operational and financial performance of the state, ensuring that business objectives are achieved.
Reporting to you will be account managers who will overseas the management of ground level staff. You will have a business development team to support and manage. However you will also be required to attend site visits, on-boarding
- Develop and drive effective strategies to ensure budgeted revenue targets and occupancy are achieved
- Estimation support and pricing strategy development
- Relationship building and customer relationship management
- Asset management, maintenance
- WIP Management
- Oversee on boarding of all level staff within Victoria
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the business P&L should round out your credentials.
- Highly effective planning, organisation and problem solving skills, together with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- Strong presentation and communicative skills. Including strong literacy and technical skills.
- You're an ideas person and can problem solve both creatively and analytically while continually improving the business
- A trade certificate and ground level experience is highly desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's