|Salary:||$53k + Super|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 09:46|
My client requires an additional store person to join the warehouse team out in Penrith. You will play a key role in accurately picking, packing and sending and working to ensure a clean, tidy and efficient warehouse. You will be responsible for loading and unloading of vehicles and occasional stock taking.
Why work with our client?
- Join a global organisation with one of the most recognisable brands in the market.
- Join a highly positive working culture.
- Join a progressive organisation who look to individuals to develop growth opportunities.
- $53k + Super.
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30.
- Report into the Warehouse Manager and work alongside other store people/co-ordinators.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the operations coordinator to plan and execute the day to day running of the warehouse.
- Ensure daily activities are completed within the agreed timeframe.
- Ensure that you are consistently hitting the highest standards of safety + operational excellence.
- Maximise profitability through day-today performance.
What we are looking for:
- Forklift license essential.
- Experience working in a similar warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of safe warehouse practices.
- Picking and packing, receiving and dispatching, unloading and loading trucks.
- General warehouse experience & knowledge.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work unsupervised.
- Physically fit.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's