Talent Acquisition Officer
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Officer|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:34|
This is a 6 month assignment with the potential to be extended.
Your role will include the full internal recruitment process, responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Specialists to define sourcing strategies
- Blue and white collar roles
- Liaise and build relationships with stakeholders
- Advertise, telephone screen and arrange interviews for candidates
- Send psychometric assessments and coordinate background checks
- Arrange new starter information
- Ad hoc administration and reporting tasks
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in recruitment, internal or agency
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise a busy workload
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent team player
- A natural sense of speed and urgency
What's in it for you?
- Join a vibrant, collaborative and welcoming team of 5
- Work across an interesting and diverse range of roles
- Immediate start
- $30 - $35 per hour plus Super
- 6 month assignment with the potential to extend
- Fully stocked kitchen and gym onsite
- Work for an award-winning global brand who make a difference!
If you have the experience we are looking for, please apply now with an up to date resume.