Talent Acquisition Officer
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Officer|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:34|
This is a 6 month assignment with the potential to be extended.
Your role will include the full internal recruitment process, responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Specialists to define sourcing strategies
- Blue and white collar roles
- Liaise and build relationships with stakeholders
- Advertise, telephone screen and arrange interviews for candidates
- Send psychometric assessments and coordinate background checks
- Arrange new starter information
- Ad hoc administration and reporting tasks
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in recruitment, internal or agency
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise a busy workload
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent team player
- A natural sense of speed and urgency
What's in it for you?
- Join a vibrant, collaborative and welcoming team of 5
- Work across an interesting and diverse range of roles
- Immediate start
- $30 - $35 per hour plus Super
- 6 month assignment with the potential to extend
- Fully stocked kitchen and gym onsite
- Work for an award-winning global brand who make a difference!
If you have the experience we are looking for, please apply now with an up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's