|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Salary:||$80,000 to $85,000 inc Super|
|Start Date:||9th March 2020|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 10:47|
Full Job Description
MAYDAY is delighted to be recruiting for a Team Leader (on a Fixed Term Contract) to join a business that delivers safe & secure solutions for market-leading businesses around Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Call Centre or Retail Management experience who has led a team of 5 or more. The role will focus on managing a new team and will deliver a key project, perfect if you can commit for a minimum of 4 months.
What's in it for you:
- Work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (some limited weekend work may be required - shift loading will apply)
- Lead a vibrant, social and friendly team - be part of an inspirational leadership team
- Great opportunity if you are on a Working Holiday Visa and want to keep your experience relevant
- $85,000 (inc Super) + shift loading
- Support a passionate and dedicated team
- Start date 9th March 2020 - min. 4 month contract
- Working Holiday Visas welcome
What you will be doing:
- Manage, coach and support a team of high energy Fraud Officers
- Focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Monitor and analyse KPIs & SLAs through reporting streams
- Listen to calls and provide feedback and coaching
- Problem Solving - some situations may be unique and require you to think outside the box
- Maintain and boost team morale
What experience you will require?
- Strong leadership skills with proven expertise leading a team of 5+
- Leadership experience from Call Centre (preferred) or Retail
- Self-confident & able to work autonomously
- Great problem-solving skills & attention to detail
- Commitment to delivering great customer service
- Confident with range of IT systems
This role will commence on Mon 9th March so don't delay! We're excited to see your application, please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's