Training & Recruitment Coordinator
|Job Title:||Training & Recruitment Coordinator|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 16:31|
This is a unique opportunity to utilise your Learning and Development experience to deliver and implement training programs and materials across the project.
What's in it for you?
- Up to $500 per day
- Collaborative, supportive and highly skilled team
- Diverse and varied role - no two days are the same
- Exposure to Senior stakeholders, both internal and external
- Liaise with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion of training
- You will collect and interpret training performance data and review against business expectations; work to achieve business objectives
- Review and continuously improve training packages
- Provide feedback to key stakeholders on the performance of their team members
- Experience in organising and run training sessions
- Proven experience in assessing the performance of training materials and environment
- A background in a heavily compliance driven organisation is ideal, for example, Banking and Finance, and Insurance industries
- Work to training time frames; adhere to strict policy and compliance regulations
- Knowledge of Quality Framework
- Have extensive experience in Training Facilitation (ideally 3-5 years)
- Have knowledge in the latest learning trends
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
If you believe you are the right person for the job please hit the "Apply for this Job" button, or call Lizzie on 02 8377 5000.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's