Travel Claims Manager
|Job Title:||Travel Claims Manager|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 08:15|
The role overview:
- Location, is based in corporate offices in North Sydney, with stunning harbour views, and only 1 minute walk from the train station.
- Working hours, are Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm, with NO demand to stay late or work weekends EVER.
- Duration, We have a number of roles in this growing team from role 2.5 months - 10 months, with opportunities to go perm
- Pay, $60,000 - $65,000 +Super Pro Rata
- Team, although you are working for a Global company you will be working with a collaborative team, who are all leaders in their fields, but love to socialise.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- Varied role with possibility to take on extra duties
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking supportive team
- Immediate start
- Possibility to extend
- Working and managing all new corporate Travel claims
- Assessing claims
- Liaising with claimants via phone and emails
- Documenting all claims in accordance to internal policies
- Applying claims policies and procedures always
- Effectively negotiating settlements where appropriate
- Good IT skills, and ability to learn and work across multiple systems
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication
- Experience working in Insurance - Preferably managing Travel Claims
- WHV – Welcome to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please click apply now.