Treasury Dealer - Broad Commercial Decision Support / Growing, Mid-Tier Bank
|Job Title:||Treasury Dealer - Broad Commercial Decision Support / Growing, Mid-Tier Bank|
|Salary:||$80,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 08:45|
You'll be smart, great with numbers and made a move into treasury finance, onto a dealing desk or maybe a securities analyst after graduation. But you're becoming increasingly aware you're in an environment which doesn't fit your values, your beliefs or personality. It's political, slow, your efforts sometimes go unnoticed and whilst you love your job, you just don't enjoy the people.
You're not alone in this regard, it's common to question the attitude and culture when something just doesn't feel right so here's an International Bank where you can continue to develop and feel part of something good. A culture where merit is recognised, your personality is as important as your technical training and ideas and questions are welcomed at all levels.
The management is open, direct and engaging. They don't play politics, they play in the realm of outcomes. It isn't often you sit with Chief of Risk and feel like you're in the pub chatting to your mates.
The Nuts & Bolts;
A summary of the day to day will cover:
- Management of daily liquidity position ensuring funds available to meet obligations;
- Minimising vulnerability of net interest income to changes in interest rates;
- Analysis of market risks (losses/gains, liabilities, derivatives contracts) and manage in accordance with Risk Frameworks;
- Managing foreign exchange exposures to optimise income;
- Manage the banks securitisation vehicle.
If this sounds like the direction you'd want to go, pick up the phone and call Paul @ Mayday on 0411 531 514.