Warehouse Automation Technician
|Job Title:||Warehouse Automation Technician|
|Contact Name:||David Booth|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2020 10:16|
The role will provide full onsite maintenance for one of their top SA clients on Afternoon Shift from Sunday to Thursday.
- Full maintenance of the automation equipment ensuring Planned Preventive Maintenance is in place and carried out
- Management of spare parts
- Repair and replace components
- Reporting to customer and line manager
- Continuous improvement of processes and efficiency
- Working to tight deadlines ensuring high quality standards are met at all times
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in Warehouse Automation or a very similar industry
- Electrical/Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving of equipment faults
- Ability to actively communicate your expertise and skills within the work environment
- Electrical reconnect and disconnect certificate
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
Overtime and loading will be paid in accordance with the Manufacturing Award.
If you feel you have all the skills for the role please apply through the link attached or email you full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not right for you but you are looking for opportunities within manufacturing roles in Australia please email me and I will contact you for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's