WHS Compliance Officer
|Job Title:||WHS Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||$75k - $90k plus Super|
|Contact Name:||Kat Docherty|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 16:15|
- Brand new role in a thriving and ever growing business, support this education provider.
- Interstate travel and huge opportunities to develop.
- $75k-$90k plus Super, St Leonards, close to the train station
This Education provider is one of the best in the business. With a number of campuses throughout NSW and interstate, this company has gone from strength to strength in both size and capabilities. Their students are provided the best education, facilities and infrastructure compared to their competitors in the same market.
Quality, Safety and Compliance are paramount in this industry and because of this we are looking for a WHS Compliance Officer to join this team. This is a new role supporting the WHS Manager which will continue to support the implementation of innovative, streamlined and efficient WHS practices and procedures.
This is a hands on role that involves a variety of duties across WHS, Risk, Quality, business consultation, inspections, auditing, incident management, training, policy management and reporting
- Carrying out regular campus site audits and inspections that align to WHS regulations, legislation and quality framework.
- Responding to WHS and related incidents, managing risk assessments and response processes.
- Refine and implement efficient, contemporary frameworks across the group of campuses.
- Designing and arranging delivery of an innovative program of training tailored to needs within the business
- Being an internal WHS expert that consults across the business, including with employee groups
- Ideally 2-3 years experience within WHS risk management and compliance
- Working knowledge of regulations and legislation nationally
- Willingness to undertake WHS training and certification if required
- Experience managing a number of different internal stakeholders
- Must be happy to travel interstate, approx 1 week in every quarter
- Integrity, passion, proactive, ability to self-lead and great communication are all key in this role
In return you will receive extensive training, support and development opportunities within the group.
If you are interested in the role please apply immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's