Workers Compensation Claims Manager
|Job Title:||Workers Compensation Claims Manager|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 18:00|
Although this is a temp contract there is a strong possibility of extension.
What's in it for you?
- Work for a company that will really stand out on your resume
- Fantastic culture- Love coming to work
- Opportunity to learn and expand skill set
- Weekly pay - $35.00 - $40.00 per hour +Super
- Immediate start
- Experience managing workers comp claims in NSW
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Work autonomously and within a team to ensure deadlines are frequently met
- Smart professional presentation
- Strong Microsoft skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Multitask and priorities workload on a daily basis
- Assessment and determination of Workers Compensation Claims
- Provide guidance to managers, injured employees, and external stakeholders
- Assemble appropriate medical information and facts regarding claims
- Communicate and interact with medical professionals, support agencies and others to monitor and assess the progress of rehabilitation efforts, and to facilitate return to work
- Prepare all necessary forms, records and documentation, to include statistical analyses and reports, for all claims assigned, as required by various regulatory agencies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's